- Ikeda, A., Kobayashi, T., & Itakura, S. (2019). Sensitivity to register selection errors amongst 5- and 7-year-old children. Developmental Psychology, 55(7), 1380-1388.
- Mugitani, R., Kobayashi, T., Hayashi, A., & Fais, L. (2019). The Use of Pitch Accent in Word-Object Association by Monolingual Japanese Infants. Infancy, 24(3), 318-337.
- Watanabe, N., Denham, S. A., Jones, N. M., Kobayashi, T., Bassett, H. H., & Ferrier, D. E. (2019). Working toward cross-cultural adaptation: Preliminary psychometric evaluation of the Affect Knowledge Test in Japanese preschoolers. SAGE Open, 9（２）, 1 -15.
- Watanabe, N. & Kobayashi, T. (2019). Japanese children’s emotion talk: relations to cultural values and their prosocial and aggressive behaviors. Culture and Brain, 7, 148-171.
- Sugiyama, H. (2019). Empirical feature analysis for dialogue breakdown detection. Computer Speech and Language, 54, 140-150.
- Shinohara, A., Kanakogi, Y., Okumura, Y., & Kobayashi, T. (2019). Seven-year-olds (but not five-year-olds) utilize gossip to evaluate others. Biennial Meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD2019), Baltimore, USA.
- Cao, Y., Minami, Y., Okumura, Y., & Kobayashi, T. (2019). Vocabulary size as explanatory variable for Japanese-speaking children’s vocabulary development. International Convention of Psychological Science (ICPS2019), Paris, France.
- Watanabe, N. & Kobayashi, T. (2019). Does culture shape children’s interpretations and descriptions of emotions? Predicting their prosocial and aggressive behaviors. Society for Research in Child Development Biennial Meeting (SRCD2019), Baltimore, USA.
- Higuchi, H., Okumura, Y., & Kobayashi, T. (2019). Acquisition of letter-sound correspondence in Japanese-speaking 2-year-olds: An eye-tracking study. Biennial Meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD2019), Baltimore, USA.
- Akahori, W., Miyake, A., Sugiyama, H., Watanabe, M., Minami, H. (2019). Paired Conversational Agents for Easy-to-Understand Instruction. CHI Late breaking report（CHI2019）, Glasgow, UK.
- Sugiyama, H. (2019). Dialogue breakdown detection using BERT with traditional dialogue features. Dialogue Breakdown Detection Challenge 4 (DBDC4@ IWSDS2019), Sicily, Italy. 1st prize in Japanese task.
- Narimatsu H., Higashinaka R., Sugiyama H., Mizukami M., Arimoto T. (2019). Analyzing How a Talk Show Host Performs Follow-Up Questions for Developing an Interview Agent. International Workshop on Spoken Dialogue Systems Technology (IWSDS2019), Sicily, Italy.