- G. Curras-Lorenzo, A. Navarrete, K. Azuma, G. Kato, M. Curty, and M. Razavi, "Tight finite-key security for twin-field quantum key distribution," npj Quantum Inf 7, 22, 2021.
- Y. Takeuchi, Y. Takahashi, and S. Tani, "Hardness of efficiently generating ground states in postselected quantum computation," Physical Review Reseach, vol. 3, iss. 1, p. 013213, 2021.
- Y. Shiraki, T. G. Sato, Y. Kamamoto, T. Izumi, Y. Nakahara, K. Kondo, and T. Moriya, "A Demodulation Method Using a Gaussian Mixture Model for Unsynchronous Optical Camera Communication With on-off Keying," Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 1742-1755, 15 March15, 2021.
- K. Ishikawa, K. Yatabe, and Y. Oikawa, "Physical-model-based reconstruction of axisymmetric three-dimensional sound field from optical interferometric measurement," Measurement Science and Technology, Vol. 32, No. 4, 045202, 04.2021.
- R. Sugiura, Y. Kamamoto, and T. Moriya, "Extended-domain Golomb code and symmetry of relative redundancy," IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, 2021.
- Y. Takahashi and S. Tani, "Power of uninitialized qubits in shallow quantum circuits," Theoretical Computer Science, Vol. 851, pp. 129-153, 2021.
- Y. Takeuchi, Y. Takahashi, and S. Tani, "Hardness of efficiently generating ground states in postselected quantum computation," Physical Review Research, Vol. 3, Iss. 1, p. 013213-1, 2021.
- Y. Takeuchi, [Invited] "Efficiently generating ground states is hard for postselected quantum computation," Recent progress in theoretical physics based on quantum information theory, 2021.